Interwoven is an 8-month, one-on-one, community-based coaching program with learning and engagement opportunities both online and in person.
Together we will envision, craft, and actualize the professional and personal relationships and impact you crave, building off of the core community themes of the Interwoven program: Motivation, collaboration, privilege, and prosperity.
Let me support YOU so you can live YOUR most impactful, connected, and inspired life.
Who is it for?
I created the Interwoven coaching program with members of my community in mind:
- Public and global health professionals
- Reproductive justice advocates and activists
- Birth workers
- Maternal/reproductive/newborn health clinicians/administrators/academics
- Social impact entrepreneurs
- Anyone who feels they will benefit from this kind of deep diving and consideration of their own relationships, impact, and privilege.
6 INDIVIDUAL CALLS
(45 minutes each)
The calls will be spread out over the course of the program during which we will focus our work together on Interwoven’s core themes as well as YOUR individual goals, work, and impact. Ideation, brainstorming, planning, and strategizing are some frameworks we may bring to these calls. These are YOUR calls and therefore we will frame them around what you are needing from me and the program as we schedule them.
4 COMMUNITY CALLS
(90 minutes each)
These group video chats will happen throughout the program, during the core module months, where the community will have the opportunity to consider and share our own reflections and visioning work regarding where we are being challenged and where we are experience growth. Folks can engage, bring questions, cheer each other on, and offer insights, and will be framed around the core, community themes.
ACCESS TO ONLINE PORTAL
(duration of the program)
A key component of the program is exclusive access to my personal and professional archive of interviews, trainings, articles, and podcasts. This includes modules on trauma, online fundraising, public health, community organizing, and much more. The online portal is your own learning library to use according to your own schedule during the duration of the program.
IN-PERSON, 3-DAY RETREAT
A three-day retreat in Marfa, Texas, October 18-20 at the El Cosmico Hotel where we will deep dive into your goals, progress, challenges, and impact while enjoying in person, real time with the Interwoven community.
What’s it cost?
- $730, when paid up front. That breaks down to $2 a day for a full year of investment in yourself!
- $800, when paid in 4 installments of $200 each (due April 30, July 30, September 30, & December 1)
- $880, when paid in 8 monthly installments of $110 over the course of the program (due on the 15th of each month)
RETREAT PRICING (includes meals and accommodations)
- $650, when purchased with the program via any of the payment plans above.
- $1000, as a standalone event.
I also offer on-going, one-on-one coaching sessions separate from the Interwoven program. These can be purchased individually or in a bundle at a discounted price. Learn more »
How do I join?
Participants in the 2019 cohort need to register by April 30th: Register now for the 2019 Cohort »
Payments can be made using any of the following platforms:
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/serabonds
- Venmo: Sera-Bonds
- PayPal: email@example.com